Terms & Conditions
Will you be the one to find the lost lily? THE HUNT IS ON.
The fastest participants to complete the hunt and correctly identify the treasure’s location will stand a chance to win…
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to “The Gallery of Secrets: The Lost Lily - Reward” (“Draw”) organised by The Theatre Practice Ltd (“Practice”).
- Prizes and prize values are in Singapore Dollars.
- The entries must be submitted via this website before watching Chapter 3: The Treasure (no later than 1959h) on your chosen date (GMT+8), to qualify for the Draw.
- The Draw is open to 4 – 18 April show ticket holders, including those residing outside of Singapore, regardless of nationality.
- Winner(s) below 18 years old will require parental consent to redeem the prize(s).
- All responses and particulars provided in the entry must be accurate, true and complete. Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible entries will be disqualified.
- Only entries with the correct answer will be shortlisted for the Draw.
- The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Draw:
- All permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of Practice and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (“Immediate Family Members”).
- All sponsors, partners, agencies and/or service providers engaged by Practice (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Draw) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
- Winners will be notified via email by 30 April 2022.
- Prizes must be claimed and redeemed within 30 days from the Notification Date, or it will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from Practice or its partners.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified.
- The winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize.
Use of personal information
- By participating in the Draw, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
- the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by Practice and its partners for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and
- receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Practice and its partners.
- The decisions of Practice on all matters relating to or in connection with the Draw are final, conclusive and binding.
- Practice reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Practice shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.